Sunday, November 13, 2011

So it begins...

So, this is the beginning.  I woke up at 4am, thinking Id get ahead of the game today. Its Sunday, and with football season in full swing, it can be a little slower then the normal. AND I am trying to get my bills paid off all in this week, so I can save for my trip back home. Good ole Nebraska. Going there for thanksgiving. I HAVE to milk my money slaves for all they have so I can have one hell of a shopping spree the day after thanksgiving! Yayyyyy!


I typically have a daily goal of $200. The past few days I have cranked the heat under my asshole and worked it a bit harder. Its really been paying off well mighth I add. Ive been clearing my goal. Last night was a close call, I was down $100. Tired, but still determined, my little feet and I pulled it off thanks. Of course, I couldnt have done that without the help of my regular who just so happens to be absolutely addicted to me. :) 


I am so spoiled. I love it. 


So now, I will spend some time figuring out where to advertise so I can stay a busy bitch. I plan to take a shower within the hour. (ill post pics of course) and then I will be signing online to work. I HAVE to make $260.00 for the next four days. *sigh* This is will be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment