Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My EX BITCH

I owned a bitch for nearly 2 years and yesterday, I did not just flip off my fuckin rocker, I broke the whole damn chair on his ass! (Not literally, but I totally wish).  I enjoy owning bitches, having them do little tasks for me and pay my way through life. (who wouldnt like that?!?!?) I guess maybe by being in this industry for the amount of time I have, and constantly dealing with "bitches" "subs" "slaves" "sissies" etc.  I have really come to believe that I am a princess of some sort and do in fact deserve all of this perfect treatment. Bhahahaha. I mean if you think about women, we are rather perfect. 

I was just on twitter, and there are millions of men just drooling all over these innocent soon to be sluts. Its INSANE how much money a girl can make in this business. IF they know how to OWN the power of control.  I made some real nice money off my Bitch. I got a few nice pieces of jewelry and had my bills paid. In return, I sent worn panties, did phone calls, webcam shows, emailing (CONSTANTLY), gave tasks, sent pics, mags, custom videos. My bitches become addicted to me rather quickly. This one in particular claimed to be in love with me. Which I wouldnt doubt. I went APE on him last night, blocked his number, deleted him and dismissed him from my life because he is such a disgusting piece of loser shit. 

 I was furious because he lied to me. I HATE liars, and my bitches are certainly only fooling themselves if they think they can feed me lies and Ill actually swallow them. Fuck you. "Take your 20's your 100's your watches and your compliments and shove them up your fucking faggot ass you bitch, I am going to take everything in your christmas box, set it on fire and send you the ashes, thats all you deserve!!!!! You have disobeyed your mistress princess and I will not tolerate that. You have pissed me the fuck off, I am THE WRONG person to EVER piss off. You are to NEVER ever ever ever ever ever contact me EVER again. Understood?!" Click. 

Thats how that conversation went. 

It will be a fun time bringing on and training a new bitch, shaping him into bending backwards sideways or upside down just for me, his princess. :) I love fantasy. I live and breath this world. 

Anywho, Just wanted to announce I ditched my bitch and Im super happy!!!!! 

Loves.
A

3 comments:

  1. You hadn't sent me anything in over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just complaining

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last call with Addison was so hot!! I had a great time.

    ReplyDelete