Friday, December 16, 2011

Who am I?

I got in a rather large "debate" this evening about being...or shall I say "doing" what it takes for "addie doll" to exist.
When I was a younger girl, mid teens I had an older cousin who I envied the shit out of because she had nice big tits (she was two years older -excuse gone bad). You could find me out in my little hometown in good ole nebraska sitting on the back of my grandmas bumper of "lizzy" her old yellow wagon car pos (I actually crashed it into a van on accident-save that for another time) with my chest sticking way out, stuffed with my gay cousins socks. I'd coat my lip gloss on. I don't know why I did this...? I hated men in middle school. (I have my reasons)

When it comes down to it, I'm scandalous. Some may refer to me as a "whore" "slut" "skank" , bark that I have no morals yada fuckin ya! BUT, I've lived a not so normal childhood, adolescence, and now early adulthood. Maybe that's why I would stare and dream of women like pamela anderson and now jenna jameson. I just love the sex appeal, always have. I've always wanted to be like that I find it attractive. Piss off if you disagree, that's your choice. I grew up in a sexual lifestyle. I'm sexual. But I'm also a very loyal fun and loving girl, it just takes a lot to accept that I'm comfortable living the lives of two characteristics. Is that bizarre?

I am comfortable and enjoy owning and teasing random cock without an emotional connection. I also would enjoy a relationship where a man would understand I will give him all my emotional love and loyal commitment. Does that make sense? Is this possible? Or is being a cocktease a deal breaker on a monogamous love life? relationship? Hmmm?

If only people could pop in my head and understand, *sigh*
Loves.
A

Ps. Sweet dreams XoXo

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment