Friday, August 31, 2012

Bye Bye Pittsburgh

Hey yall. As most of you know I moved to Pittsburgh in June. Well, Im moving Again!!!! Lincoln Nebraska! Here I CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! YAYYYY! Im So SO So Sooooo SUPER FUCKING EXCITED to be moving home. Home really is where the heart is. I havent been home in 10 years!!!!! Thats a decade! Wooo Hoo! So cheers to that and Hello to some Pics I took on my deck this morning with the sun shining through..It is the last night here in my home..So Ill try and take some yummy pics around the place to post later ! hhehehe

Cheers!
XOXO
A










I love you all. Thank you for your support in all my journeys around the United States! Together we will travel this bitch!!!!! Hell Yeah!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Why do you have so few comments? You obviously have followers. Your blog is honest, your pics are awesome. I always wonder what happens when people read mine. Do they jerk off & exit? Do they laugh at me? C'mon, people! Give the girl a clue!

    Sorry. Not my place to rant. Forgive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see you give farts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics, amazing subject you are always so captivating. enjoy where the day takes you Miss Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh addie, love to talk with you today in omegle ;)
    made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Butterflies can't see their wings. they can't see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Such sweet comments. I never really thought about the comments (probably why there are few), I always imagined them coming reading watching, then doing whateve. LOL. <3 XoxoxoA

    ReplyDelete